How WebCoach works
WebCoach is designed to enable our learners to access live, instructor led training via scheduled sessions and be able to download any materials required to support them in their learning.
We deliver training content in engaging 45-minute virtual classroom sessions. You can purchase sessions individually, as part of a course or purchase an annual access pass for access to all scheduled sessions.
What to Expect in a WebCoach Session
- Trainer Led Presentation – This is where the course leader presents, explains and explores the course content
- Open Discussion (via Chatbox) – Learners are invited at key points to interact via the chat box and ask question, express views and provide anecdotal examples
- Questions – Knowledge tests and quizzes and Q&A featuring multiple choice, multiple answer and short answer responses
You will have an open chatbox to ask relevant questions and interact with other learners throughout the session. Don’t worry, you won’t be on camera or be asked to talk amongst a group of other learners. The training team will ask open questions for participants to respond to if they want to.
During the session you will be invited to download any relevant items such as PDF Guides, Workbooks, Handouts, Audio files, Spreadsheets, etc. Open these for use throughout the WebCoach session or store them for later reference.
How to access WebCoach
WebCoach is designed to provide high impact and effective instructor led training at minimal cost and convenience. With this in mind, our courses and modules are accessible in 3 ways:
- Course Pass
- Annual Access Pass
- Monthly Subscription
Courses consist of 4 modules and learners, once a Course Pass is purchased, receive a booking pass code that they can use to register for any scheduled modules (sessions). Course Passes can be purchased directly from this site at £100.00 including VAT and are valid for 60 days, providing ample time to complete the course and repeat any modules if required.
For access to more than one course, we offer an Annual Pass or a monthly subscription. These provide access to any scheduled modules (sessions) for 12 months. Currently this offers a 50% saving on scheduled courses. New courses and materials will be added regularly.
We offer monthly subscriptions at three levels;
- Individual Learner
- Up to 5 Learners – ideal for small businesses
- Up to 10 Learners – idea for small/medium size businesses with larger teams
Modules and courses are easy to access in 3 simple steps: