The Certified Sales Professional Programme is a comprehensive, role specific programme designed for Sales Executives and Sales Managers in developing their Automotive retail sales performance and earn an industry recognised award.
Based on a proven approach to analysing existing behaviours and developing key actions to create consistent, sustained improvements across all areas of sales, marketing and customer handling, resulting in improved productivity and customer engagement.
The 6 module programme is designed to:
- Analyse and identify current sales behaviours
- Identify areas for improvement
- Develop a proactive approach to creating measured improvements
- Support and guide through activity and performance improvements
- Provide additional training and coaching support
☑ Programme Delivery: 6 x 120 Minute Instructor led Virtual Classroom Training (VCT) Sessions
☑ Self-Study Duration: 2-4 hours self-study and work-based tasks per module
☑ Course Materials: Downloadable materials for this course include a detailed manual for each module and a variety of other handouts and exercises. These materials will be used in the sessions and can also be used after the sessions. Some will also count towards the IMI Certification.
This programme is designed for Automotive Retail Sales Executives and covers all of the fundamental competencies required to successfully manage today’s customer expectations and improve or maintain high levels of effective sales activity, customer experience and sales performance.
- Retail Sales Executives
- Senior Sales Executives
- Sales Controllers
- Sales Managers
The Certified Sales Professional Programme is comprised of 6 modules:
- Introduction to Sales and Sales Overview
- Enquiry Management
- Sales Activity – Part 1
- Sales Activity – Part 2
- Referrals and Renewals
- Customer Retention and Lifetime Value
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Consider the customer behaviour and activity at each stage of the buying cycle
- Recognise the sales funnel and describe each category from lead to client
- Consider sales channels and communication methods
- Create a robust and comprehensive activity plan focussed on the management of incoming enquiry by sales channel
- Reflect on current behaviours and how they impact on current sales activity and performance
- Recognise and describe 5 communication channels commonly used by customer for new enquiries
- Consider the value in effectively managing all incoming enquiries in a professional manner and the impact this may create in the business
- Demonstrate improvement in logging and recording quality information
- Demonstrate an increase in customer enquiries progression
- Describe key factors in creating engaging conversations
- Demonstrate a structured approach to customer qualification and ongoing information gathering
- Describe key best practice in communication skills including specific questioning techniques, active listening and presentation skills
- Consider and develop their own use of body language to enhance the customer experience
- Demonstrate improved questioning techniques linked to active listening to improve qualification skills
- Describe the key factors in presenting a financial solution professionally
- Demonstrate the SELL model to effectively provide the right information for the customer to make an informed decision
- Demonstrate 3 objection handling techniques
- Describe and demonstrate 3 stages of negotiation
- Relate activities required in the customer stage ‘Post Purchase Behaviour’ to their own CRM activity and communication strategy
- Describe Customer Relationship Management and consider the activities required at each stage (Signposting, Referrals and Post-handover follow up)
- Identify CRM activity required for both sustainment and growth
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to CRM activity, Lost Sales Analysis and engaging lapsed customers
- Develop an actionable strategy to create engagement, commitment and relationship with each customer type
- Consider all available loyalty products that are designed to support the customer’s ownership of our products
- Identify actions that can be taken to engage customers over a longer period for both sales and aftersales
- Consider the value in creating a Lost Sales Analysis to identify new business opportunities through effective CRM
- Develop a functional word track to improve confidence when prospecting by telephone
- Demonstrate improved confidence and success in telephone prospecting
- Describe the differences between prospecting calls, research calls and follow up calls
- Demonstrate increased outbound activity to develop new sales opportunities
How our programmes are delivered
TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS (TNA)
Comprehensive range of questions to ascertain current knowledge and ensure the learning path is aligned to the learners’ needs
Trainer led Virtual Classroom Session to introduce new knowledge, skills and best practice. Deployed directly into the workplace and structured for effective learning
Simple, structured work-based tasks designed to embed learning directly into the workplace and create both immediate and long-term development
Why choose ASC?
Our goal is to provide you and your business with an easy to access, cost effective training programme that enables you to upskill your sales and aftersales teams with the minimum of time input or financial cost to the business.
ASC WebCoach have been designing, developing and deploying Virtual Training solutions since 2010 and classroom based or in-business training and coaching since 2004. Our approach is scientific in the way we design and develop core materials that ensure the virtual solution is both effective and measurable. We have designed and deployed programmes for local, national and international businesses including VW, Audi, Renault, Nissan, FCA, Stellantis, CNHi, Suzuki and Toyota Professional.
Our design process follows 7 key stages to ensure all of our courses are structured with learning in mind and lead to measurable improvements. Each course contains workbooks, guides, activities and knowledge testing. Our solutions integrate the most up to date technology, proven educational structure and an engaging, real-world approach that is focussed on ensuring you or your staff are able to maximise their performance consistently.